Party in the Mountain
alarm 6 hours
What is this about?Welcome to “Fiesta in the Mountains” experience by Canopy River.
“Fiesta in the Mountains” is an experience created to show the traditions and customs of the Jalisco Stated to all Puerto Vallarta´s visitors. Start the adventure taking transportation 40 minutes up hills, crossing rural areas learning about Puerto Vallarta´s history and way of life.
Ones we get to the Fiesta we will join 50 minutes of fun with a full color faire and traditional games stands, delicious tacos and local snacks with tasty flavor water, sodas and of course national open bar.
We´ll share laughs with a surprise parody and keep the party on with 55 minutes of Mexican Rodeo presentation, knowing “The Charreria” that in Jalisco it is very popular and a real recognized sport. Mexicanize yourself with moments of high emotions and laughs join different contest and bull riding presentation.
?Ones we finish our Mexican Rodeo party, we´ll go to the beauty area of the place “Los Coapinoles Restaurant.” You are going to be able to taste an exquisite dinner with different traditional dishes like are: Chiles rellenos, tamales, fajitas, arrachera (skirt steak), cactus and more.
We will close our Fiesta with 45 minutes of live Mariachi music, dancing horse demonstration, show of “flowering of the lasso” or rope playing, dance invitation, surprises and more.
What is included?
- Transportation from pickup points.
- Welcome drink. (tequila shot or fruit punch)
- Mexican fair. (Prizes for the winners)
- Bull riding.
- Snaks. (Grilled beef steak tacos, spicy chicken tinga, deviled sausages, fried banana, strawberries and sour cream, corn with sour cream and cheese, churros and traditional coffee)
- Dinner buffet.
- Mexican Show.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCanopy River el TigreAv Mexico #570, Nvo Vallarta (Next to the Oxxo)
- location_searchingHotel Zone Office Canopy River Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #1968, Local H2-A
- Comfortable clothes (casual)
- Light sweater
- Extra cash for photos and souvenirs