RZR & Canopy at Las Vegas
alarm 6 hours
What is this about?
Live a unique experience in Mexico for 3 1 / 2 hours on quad. to learn how little Mexico achievable
After a little practice guidance and we are ready to leave our base vehicle, heading towards the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental, crossing several rivers and ranches, offering you the opportunity to learn about our traditions. We stop at a Tequila factory where a tequila expert will give you information about the tequila production process including tequila tasting. The place has a restaurant where you can eat or have a drink, this would be charged to the customer and as an option. After the tour of tequila straight back to our base.
What is included?
- Bottle of purified water.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingWild Treks Airport Office Margaritas #211 Col Villa de las Flores Puerto Vallarta
- No experience necessary. Drivers must be 16 and older with an adult and must have driver's License or Permit (required). Ages 7 and older are allowed to participate. Children under 10 ride free.
- Not allowed for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Need standard transmission driving experience and show your driver's license.
- Drivers 16 and older and must have driver's License or Permit (required)
- We suggest to come prepared to get wet during the trip.
- We asked for a credit card for a security deposit (Visa or Mastercard), this is only in case of theft or damage to the vehicle. - Should arrive 30 minutes before departure.
- Closed toe shoes are recommended or Teva style sandals
- Bathing suit
- Extra cash for tips