RZR & Canopy Cuale Tour
alarm 5 hours
What is this about?
Villages, Plantations, Jungle, Rivers... Experience an off road adventure in the RZR 4, the vehicle to give you the comfort and safety for the mountain roads.
Your tour begins with an orientation of the operation of the vehicle. After driving through the streets and houses of Old Town. While crossing the narrow streets along the Rio Cuale you will find wonderful views and friendly people.
The tour continues into the mountains where you will feel the thrill of driving your RZR 4 into the exciting ups and downs to appreciate the wonderful views of the rainforest of Vallarta, until we reach Rancho Las Pilas, where you can take a refreshing splash in the waterfall of the place, right there you can enjoy Mexican food (not included) and have a tequila tasting tour (included in the price).
After that the adventure continues through the mountains on one side the river to reach our base. Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime.
What is included?
- Goggle and bandana
- RZR vehicle
- Spare time at La Pila
- Tequila tasting tour
Share your Experience
Rocio Ahmad Orange, Ca, United States Aug 23, 2017 We had booked the 9-9:30? Tour we Got email that only had the 1pm available (or 12 can't rmember) we were OK with that morning deal (even though we had to cancel other afternoon. Plans because of that. We arrived there over 1 hr before time checked in and we were told.to wait. Right when the tour was about tonl start we were told.the 5 passenger rzor we booked wasn't available and that they had to.give us a 4 p razor and an ATV.. we were very upset since we been there for a long time / and reach time and told us right before - we.didnt we any ATV they are very uncomfortable but we had no.choice. we never had the opportunity to get in the water as they said we would or to. Have lunch as they said we were.... Tour.was.not.what we were told very disappointed we.felt.cheated The only Good thing of all.was.the zip line at canopy very nice staff and we got what was expected I normally don't have time for reviews but this is one I will take the time to respond to you and post on other sources
- location_searchingWild Treks Airport Office Margaritas #211 Col Villa de las Flores Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingWild Treks Office Old TownBasilio Badillo # 400, COL. Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta
- This is an active tour
- Items may get wet during trip so be prepared
- Drivers License and Credit Card are required for safety deposit in case of damage or theft.
- The vehicle is an automatic Polaris RZR 4, it has seat belts and an 800cc engine.
- Drivers must be 16 and older riding with an adult and must have driver's License or Permit (required). Ages 4 and older are allowed to participate. Children under 10 ride free
- Minimum 4 people per RZR
- No experience necessary
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant women, those suffering mild back pain or elderly.
- Wear clothes to get dirty and wet
- Closed toe shoes are recommended or Teva style sandals
- Bathing suit
- Extra cash for tips
- Food and drinks at La Pila are not included