Canopy Las Vegas
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
Rancho Las Vegas opening the fabulous tour of Tirolesas located 45 min. In Puerto Vallarta, the Sierra Madre Occidental of Mexico, with a total of 12 ziplines with amazing panoramic views from the heights far above the green valleys and jungle around them.
Arriving at the facilities enjoy a farm environment where you can enjoy a consenting stay, they can walk to the riverside and plantations of place, or if you prefer to relax in the hammock area; an excellent opportunity to take a break and enjoy nature that beautifies the place.
What is included?
- Bilingual guide.
- Tequila Tour.
- Safety equipment.
- 12 ziplines.
Share your Experience
Kevin Michigan, USA Jan 1, 2017 The Las Vegas Canopy tour was excellent. The guides, Rick and Rogelio, took great care of us; we felt very secure in their hands and had a lot of fun. The restaurant and tequila tour were also great. The food tasted great after doing the zip lines and trying about 10 different kinds of tequila was something I hadn't expected and was a very pleasant in the shade of their restaurant area.
- location_searchingCollage Discotheque Marina Vallarta Corner of Proa Street and Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingConchas Chinas, oxxo storeCarretera Federal 200 Conchas Chinas Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- location_searchingOlympic Stadium MastFrancisco Medina Ascencio Frente a Sheraton
- location_searchingOxxo Jarretaderas, Blvd. Nayarit S/N Blvd. Nayarit S/N
- location_searchingOXXO Royal Decameron, Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150
- location_searchingRoyal Decameron
- location_searchingWild Treks Airport Office Margaritas #211 Col Villa de las Flores Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingWild Treks Office Old TownBasilio Badillo # 400, COL. Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta
- Photos and souvenirs available for purchase.
- Tennis shoes.
- Comfortable clothes , it will get dirty .